Protect Your Windscreen from Dirt, Rain, Bugs and Cracks With Liquid Glass
When it comes to looking after your car, your van, your motorbike or your truck, Liquid Glass is the most advanced way of providing an exterior protection like no other. You can read more about our liquid glass windscreen coating here, but in the mean time here's why this invisible nanotechnology is the perfect way to protect your automobile.
Ideal for using on your windscreen, windows and alloy wheels, our Liquid Glass coating protects the exterior of any vehicle with a super smooth surface that repels rain, sleet and snow on contact. The invisible barrier even stops snow and ice making a strong bond to your windows, so you can say goodbye to all of that scraping on those frosty mornings.
Independently tested, our liquid glass windscreen coating has so many cool benefits:
- Reduces the build up of dirt on your car and windscreen. Hooray, you don't have to clean it as often!
- Gives you that ‘Just Cleaned and Waxed’ look and feel
- Bird droppings and insect / bug stains are much easier to remove.
- The hydrophobic effect (water beading effect) means you'll see rainwater literally 'run off' your windscreen as you drive. This means driving comfort and visibility is significantly improved in adverse weather conditions.
- Reduces glare and light distortion from oncoming headlights in the dark.
- Damage from stone chips will no longer be a fear as the majority will be shed away by the ultra smooth nano-coating.
- Your screen will not become glazed with acid rain.
This highly advanced coating has been specially developed for the demanding requirements of your car in today's world. Our easy to apply clear, colourless liquid is virtually undetectable and is suitable for all kinds of vehicles (including vintage cars), lorries, caravans, and boats. You can learn more and shop the product here.